It’s not how much you take, it’s how much you absorb!
Size Matters! When it comes to absorption
Comparison conducted using leading brands of enhanced and regular forms of curcumin.
* Bioavailability comparison of curcumin from two published studies showing blood levels of curcumin over a 12-hour period normalized at the same dosage level.
The most researched curcumin product in double-blind clinical studies
- ▼ 9 published double-blind clinical trials
- Theracumin in Cancer Phase
- Short-term Effects of Highly Bioavailable Curcumin
for Treating Knee Osteoarthritis:
- 2015 Comparison Study
- Human Absorption Study #1
- Human Absorption Study #2
- Theracurmin Improves Arterial Function in Postmenopausal Women
- Theracurmin Oxidative Stress
- Theracurmin Review Improves Congestive Heart Failure Most Bioavailable Form of Curcumin
- 12 double-blind clinical trials in process
For choosing your curcumin
- Scientific Validation
Potent anti-inflammatory effects
Helps protect against diseases such as Alzheimer’s
Reduces risks of chronic degenerative diseases