You May Also Like
Stress-Relax® Melatonin can help to support natural sleep without any drowsy side-effects that sometimes result from taking chemically produced pharmaceutical sleep aids.* Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland, a pea-sized gland at the base of the brain. Release of melatonin is stimulated by darkness and suppressed by light. It appears that some people may under-produce melatonin at night when it is needed.*
- Helps you fall asleep more quickly
- Works in harmony with your body’s natural sleep hormones
- Promotes restful sleep, so you wake refreshed and alert
- Induces relaxation and lowers the body’s response to stress
- Enteric-coated softgels for maximum absorption
Chew and dissolve before swallowing 1 tablet under the tongue per day prior to bedtime or as directed by a health professional.