60 Softgels (SKU 4700), 120 Softgels (SKU 4701)
- Helps shorten the duration and severity of colds and flu
- Effective relief for sore, irritated throats
- Used in herbal medicine to fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract
- Certified organic Canadian echinacea
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors ECHINAMIDE® Anti-Viral Potent Fresh Herbal Tincture harnesses the power of nature to help you fight viruses. A proprietary blend of clinically proven ECHINAMIDE with well-researched antiviral herbs, this formula helps relieve symptoms and shorten the duration of colds and flus.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Echinacea 25:1 extract (Echinacea purpurea) (herb top and root)||44 mg|
|Lomatium 25:1 extract (Lomatium dissectum) (root)||18 mg|
|Astragalus 25:1 extract (Astragalus membranaceus) (root)||29 mg|
|Reishi mushroom 25:1 extract (Ganoderma lucidum) (fruiting body)||29 mg|
|Licorice 25:1 extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)||7 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsNon-GMO sunflower oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
- Used in herbal medicine to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract.
- Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory infections (e.g., common colds).
- Helps to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
When your doctor tells you, “It’s a viral infection; antibiotics will have no effect,” that’s the time to turn to traditional remedies whose efficacy has been verified and improved upon by modern science.
Natural Factors Anti-Viral contains ECHINAMIDE®, the only standardized extract of Echinacea purpurea shown in placebo-controlled clinical trials to reduce the duration and severity of upper respiratory infections (URTIs). ECHINAMIDE is made from certified organic echinacea grown on Factors Farms® in BC’s Okanagan Valley. It is manufactured using highly sophisticated, proprietary EnviroSimplex® processing, which preserves the key actives responsible for echinacea’s effectiveness. Three key active compounds are isolated, concentrated, combined in the ideal clinically proven ratio, and delivered in a base of the whole herb so that none of the minor actives are missing.
Herbal medicines are known to work best in combination. Anti-Viral contains a proprietary blend of ECHINAMIDE, lomatium, astragalus, reishi, and licorice. Modern science has confirmed that each of these herbs enhances the immune system’s response to viral infections.
Anti-Viral is available as a liquid tincture, or as an alcohol-free extract in a softgel.