100 mL (SKU 4751), 50 mL (SKU 4750)
- Helps shorten the duration and severity of colds and flu
- Effective relief for sore, irritated throats
- Used in herbal medicine to fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract
- Certified organic Canadian echinacea
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors ECHINAMIDE® Anti-Viral Potent Fresh Herbal Tincture harnesses the power of nature to help you fight viruses. A proprietary blend of clinically proven ECHINAMIDE with well-researched antiviral herbs, this formula helps relieve symptoms and shorten the duration of colds and flus.
|Each 1 mL contains:|
|Echinacea 8:1 extract organic(Echinacea purpurea) (herb top and root)||69 mg|
|Lomatium (Lomatium dissectum) (root)||117 mg|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (root)||232 mg|
|Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) (fruiting body)||97 mg|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)||40 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsPurified water, ethanol.
- Used in herbal medicine to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract.
- Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory infections (e.g., common colds).
- Helps relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
- ECHINAMIDE is the only phytomedicinal product containing standardized levels of Echinacea purpurea’s three key active compounds.
- Two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical studies clearly demonstrated that ECHINAMIDE reduces the duration and severity of upper respiratory infections. Use at the first sign of a viral infection.
When your doctor tells you, “It’s a viral infection; antibiotics will have no effect,” that’s the time to turn to traditional remedies whose efficacy has been verified and improved upon by modern science.
Natural Factors Anti-Viral contains ECHINAMIDE®, the only standardized extract of Echinacea purpurea shown in placebo-controlled clinical trials to reduce the duration and severity of upper respiratory infections (URTIs). ECHINAMIDE is made from certified organic echinacea grown on Factors Farms® in BC’s Okanagan Valley. It is manufactured using highly sophisticated, proprietary EnviroSimplex® processing, which preserves the key actives responsible for echinacea’s effectiveness. Three key active compounds are isolated, concentrated, combined in the ideal clinically proven ratio, and delivered in a base of the whole herb so that none of the minor actives are missing.
Herbal medicines are known to work best in combination. Anti-Viral contains a proprietary blend of ECHINAMIDE, lomatium, astragalus, reishi, and licorice. Modern science has confirmed that each of these herbs enhances the immune system’s response to viral infections.
Anti-Viral is available as a liquid tincture, or as an alcohol-free extract in a softgel.