60 Softgels (SKU 1013)
- Supports cardiovascular and immune system health
- Helps protect the skin from sun damage
- Supports eye health and digestion
- Offers 6,000 times more antioxidant protection than vitamin C
- Scavenges free radicals 800 times more effectively than CoQ10
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Astaxanthin Plus combines AstaREAL® astaxanthin, one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants, with lutein and zeaxanthin to protect cells from oxidative damage. Astaxanthin Plus is cardioprotective, supports the immune system, and protects the skin from premature aging and other health risks associated with UV exposure. Astaxanthin also helps maintain gastrointestinal and eye health.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) (whole)||4 mg|
|Lutein (marigold flower) (Tagetes erecta)||1 mg|
|Zeaxanthin (marigold flower) (Tagetes erecta)||170 mcg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsSoftgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil.
- Astaxanthin Plus combines one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants, astaxanthin, with lutein and zeaxanthin for the maintenance of good health.
- Clinical studies have demonstrated that astaxanthin, a member of the carotenoid family, supports cardiovascular and immune health, as well as protect the skin from premature aging and other health risks associated with exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
- Astaxanthin Plus contains natural astaxanthin, which possesses greater biological activity than the artificial synthetic astaxanthin that many products use.
Astaxanthin is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants, known as the “king of carotenoids”. It is significantly more potent, in terms of quenching free radicals, than other members of the carotenoid family. Astaxanthin Plus by Natural Factors combines astaxanthin with lutein and zeaxanthin to protect against oxidative damage, providing cardiovascular and immune system support and protecting the skin from premature aging and other health risks associated with UV exposure. Astaxanthin also has gastro-protective effects and helps support eye health.
Astaxanthin Plus contains non-GMO ingredients, including AstaREAL® natural astaxanthin made from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. AstaREAL is produced by fermentation and is significantly more effective at scavenging free radicals than the synthetic form, which is made with petrochemicals. Although the body is equipped with its own natural antioxidant defences, they can become overwhelmed by overexposure to everyday environmental factors such as pollution and stress, as well as by the production of reactive oxygen species that are a result of normal metabolic processes. Adding an antioxidant supplement such as Astaxanthin Plus to your daily routine will provide the extra assistance that the body’s natural defence mechanisms need in order to maintain optimal health.