30 Vegetarian Capsules (SKU 2607)
- Protects cognitive health
- Enhances short-term memory and attention
- Contributes to slowing the aging process
- Improves energy levels
- Supports heart health
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
PQQ has antioxidant and B-vitamin-like activity, with a wide range of benefits for the brain and body. It promotes cognitive health and memory by combatting mitochondrial dysfunction and protecting neurons from oxidative damage. It supports energy metabolism and healthy aging. Natural Factors BioPQQ is created using a natural fermentation process which enhances absorption.
|Each capsule contains:|
|BioPQQ® (pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt)||20 mg|
|Providing pyrroloquinoline quinone||17.65 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Source of antioxidants. PQQ, considered a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity, supports the biosynthesis of nerve growth factor (NGF), a key protein involved in the growth and survival of neurons.
- PQQ supplementation may contribute to slowing the aging process and increasing energy levels.
- BioPQQ, from Japan, is made using a patented natural fermentation process.
Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is a recently discovered vitamin-like compound with antioxidant and B-vitamin-like activity that has a wide range of benefits for brain and body function. Clinical studies in humans have shown that PQQ enhances short-term memory and attention, improves energy metabolism, and reduces markers of inflammation, as well as improving general feelings of well-being.
PQQ is known to influence multiple cellular pathways, including the production of nerve growth factor (NGF). Like CoQ10, PQQ has diverse benefits for mitochondrial function. It has been shown to attenuate mitochondrial oxidative stress as well as stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis. Mitochondrial dysfunction is a key factor in the development of numerous health conditions, especially those typically related to aging.
PQQ not only supports cellular energy, but has neuroprotective properties. It protects cognitive health by promoting the recovery of damaged nerves, protecting neurons against oxidative damage and toxicity (including glutamate-induced toxicity), and helping combat the degenerative changes common to many neurodegenerative diseases.
BioPQQ is created using a patented natural fermentation process that results in a highly absorbable PQQ disodium salt. BioPQQ is the type of PQQ used in successful human clinical trials. BioPQQ is an innovative way to support energy levels, cardiovascular health, and cognitive function, as well as protect against age-related cognitive decline.