180 Tablets (SKU 1142), 60 Tablets (SKU 1140), 90 Tablets (SKU 1141)
- Time released over an 8-hour period
- Supports nervous system
- Helps you get a more sound sleep
- Promotes proper brain function
- Essential for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Helps metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- Especially important when under stress
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Essential for the maintenance of good health, the conversion of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins to energy, and in tissue and red blood cell formation, Natural Factors Complete B tablets provide a steady release of B vitamins to be absorbed by the body throughout the day.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||100 mg|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA)||100 mg|
|Folic acid (folate)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg|
|Choline (bitartrate)||210 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsDibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, carbohydrate gum [cellulose], coating (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], glycerin), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Supplementing with B vitamins is a natural way to energize the body.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps in tissue formation and to form red blood cells.
B vitamins are a group of water-soluble vitamins that help enzymes react chemically with other substances and are involved in energy production and red blood cell formation. The B vitamins help the body metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. They also help with normal growth and development, and in tissue formation.
They assist in the synthesis of brain chemicals which support mood and nerves, and they are essential for healthy skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and organs.
As the B vitamins are water-soluble vitamins and are also depleted easily by stress, poor diet, alcohol consumption and smoking, they need to be replenished daily. Natural Factors Complete B Time Release formula provides a balanced complex of key B vitamins and includes lipotrophic factors choline and inositol which assist in proper liver function and enhance the absorption of the B vitamins.
The time release tablets slowly allow a steady supply of vitamins to be released and absorbed by the body throughout the day. They are suitable for vegetarian and vegans and are free of any artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.