592 g (SKU 2402)
- Soothing support for the stomach, intestines and colon
- Delicious tasting; low allergy-potential
- Sophisticated nutritional support for gastrointestinal rejuvenation
- Contains important supportive nutrients for optimum long-term gastrointestinal health
- A well-tolerated and convenient smoothie drink for a snack or meal replacement
- Gluten free
- Low glycemic index
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Detoxitech is a natural medical food product, in powdered form, scientifically designed to provide effective support for intensive detoxification. Detoxitech, unlike other detox products and programs, is designed to fully support every process used by the body to transport, process, and excrete heavy metals and other toxic substances.
|Each scoop (19.75 g) contains:|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||75 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||12.5 mg|
|Thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride)||10 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||12.5 IU |
(8.4 mg AT)
|Pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate)||7.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||5 mg|
|Beta-carotene||1200 IU |
|Folic acid (folate)||100 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||52 IU |
|Calcium (citrate, sulfate, dibasic calcium phosphate)||133 mg|
|Potassium (citrate)||75 mg|
|Magnesium (citrate)||50 mg|
|Phosphorus (dibasic calcium phosphate)||17.5 mg|
|Zinc (citrate)||5 mg|
|Chromium (HVP* chelate)||37.5 mcg|
|Selenium (HVP* chelate)||20 mcg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||7.5 mcg|
|Molybdenum (citrate)||5 mcg|
|*HVP: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein|
|Propulse® pea protein (Pisum sativum) (seed)||9 g|
|Lecithin (Glycine max) (seed)||500 mg|
|Chlorella vulgaris (whole)||125 mg|
|L-lysine hydrochloride||82.5 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||50 mg|
|Alpha-lipoic acid||25 mg|
|Milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum) (seed)||25 mg|
|Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (80% catechins, <1% caffeine)||25 mg|
|Pepzyme® enzyme blend||22.7 mg|
|Bacterial protease (Bacillus subtilis) (whole cell)||7.5 mg |
(366 FCC PC)
|Fungal protease (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (whole)||15.2 mg |
(1258 FCC HUT)
|Calcium D-glucarate (d-glucaric acid calcium salt)||12.5 mg|
| FCC: Food Chemical Codex; HUT: Hemoglobin Unit on the Tyrosine Basis; PC: Protease Unit|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsFructose, medium chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, guar gum, natural flavours (lemon, black cherry, lime), gum Arabic, glycine, sodium alginate, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, pectin, lemon oil, broccoli powder, copper sodium chlorophyllin.
- A comprehensive blend of nutrients and enzymes to support digestive and gastrointestinal function.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps in proper thyroid gland, muscle, liver, and immune function and in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
- Helps in wound healing and supports eyesight, healthy skin, connective tissue, and red blood cell formation.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
causing serious health issues. To maintain good health every person should undergo an effective detoxification program on a regular basis to purge out pollutants that accumulate in cells and organs.
Detoxitech Detoxification and Cellular Cleansing's detoxification and deep tissue cleansing is designed to fully support every process used by the body to transport, detoxify and excrete heavy metals and other toxic substances from the body.
- Contains a special blend of amino acids, antioxidants and phytochemicals that protect and support the liver and kidneys as they process toxic metals and other toxins for disposal.
- Stimulates efficient production and flow of bile to process toxins through the liver.
- Contains a blend of special fibres and plant extracts that effectively bind to toxins in the intestine, preventing their reabsorption back into the bloodstream. Without these binding agents, a large percentage of toxins would be "recycled", heading back to the liver and increasing the toxic burden.
- Contains substances that keep the bowels moving efficiently, reducing the stool transit time and increasing frequency of bowel movements. This is very important when the liver is processing toxins at an accelerated rate.
- Is only product in existence that provides support for each and every one of these links, allowing for an unbroken chain of detoxification. From the cell to the liver, to the bile, to the intestine and then out of the body through the feces, Detoxitech supports complete and efficient detoxification through the kidneys, and the most efficient pathway of elimination, the liver and colon. Traditional water or juice fasting, liver and colon purges, popular "cleansing" products do not support all of these important detoxification processes.