90 Capsules (SKU 2200)
- Acts as a natural expectorant
- Clears upper respiratory passages and may help lung infections
- Helps to dissolve accumulated mucus
- Increases milk production in nursing mothers
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Fenugreek is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a digestive tonic to support digestion and as an expectorant to help relieve excess mucous in the upper respiratory passages. Natural Factors Fenugreek Seed is a GMO-free supplement that effectively combats the uncomfortable symptoms of infection.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Fenugreek powder (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) (seed)||500 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsGelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a digestive tonic to support digestion and as an expectorant to help relieve catarrh of the upper respiratory passages.
Fenugreek has a long history of use as a herbal medicine and a culinary herb. Its therapeutic benefits include breaking-up and expelling mucus, soothing gastrointestinal problems, reducing elevated cholesterol, and increasing milk production in nursing mothers.
Fenugreek seeds have the ability to soften and dissolve hardened accumulated mucus, particularly from the bronchial tubes, and have antiseptic properties that may benefit lung infections. Because of its mucilaginous (thick and gummy) soluble fibre content, fenugreek has been traditionally used as a soothing digestive tonic to promote healthy digestion and relieve symptoms of digestive upsets.
Each capsule of Natural Factors Fenugreek Seed provides 500 mg of seed from the plant Trigonella foenum-graecum. Taking three doses per day ensures that a consistent level of active ingredients is maintained within the body for a more effective outcome. Fenugreek Seed is made from high-quality non-GMO ingredients without the use of artificial colours, preservatives or common allergens.