180 Enteripure® Softgels (SKU 2333), 90 Enteripure® Softgels (SKU 2332)
- Reduces the risk for cardiovascular disease
- Helps lower cholesterol and blood pressure, and reduces blood clotting
- Enhances immune function
- Has antibacterial qualities
- Fights fungal and microbial infections
- Relieves symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Clinical studies confirm that garlic preparations high in allicin reduce elevated blood pressure and cholesterol. Garlic also enhances immune function and supports respiratory health. GarlicRich is made from the whole bulb and guaranteed to be pesticide-free. Each odourless, enteric-coated softgel is equivalent to eight cloves of garlic.
|Each EnteripureTM softgel contains:|
|GarlicRich® garlic powder (Allium sativum) (bulb)||500 mg|
|Allicin, alliin, gamma-glutamylcysteines||8000 mcg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsOrganic flaxseed oil, Enteripure softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), non-GMO sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax.
- Used in herbal medicine to help reduce elevated blood lipid levels (hyperlipidemia) and maintain cardiovascular health in adults.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions.
- GarlicRich is sourced from whole garlic bulb, hand-picked fresh from the fields.
- The garlic is gently processed and stored in cool temperatures away from light and air to preserve enzymes and other beneficial garlic compounds, is pesticide-free, and offers a full spectrum of important actives.
- Each softgel of this odour-controlled super strength 10:1 concentrate equals 8 garlic cloves.
The medicinal powers of garlic have been used and celebrated around the world and throughout recorded history. Over the past few decades, scientific research has methodically validated garlic’s traditional reputation, unravelling the mysteries of how garlic enhances human health.
Cardiovascular disease is associated with multiple factors such as high levels of cholesterol, excessive blood clotting, and high blood pressure. Numerous in vitro studies confirm garlic’s ability to reduce these risk factors. These findings have also been confirmed in clinical trials. Garlic extract protects against atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular disorders by lowering cholesterol and blood pressure, inhibiting platelet aggregation, improving circulation, and retarding progression of coronary-artery calcification.
Garlic extract can also modulate the immune system and help bring it back into balance when it has been depleted or overactive. Garlic is a potent, broad-spectrum antimicrobial that is can be effective against many bacterial and fungal infections including candida (Candida albicans) (candida).
Natural Factors GarlicRich is made from the whole bulb of garlic to ensure its synergistic complexity. The garlic is grown without pesticides and the bulbs are hand-picked and stored in cool temperatures away from light and air to preserve the enzymes and other compounds that make garlic so beneficial. The bulbs are gently processed without ethanol or other solvents. A processing method called EnviroSimplex®, which ensures potency and protects precious actives, exceeds pharmaceutical industry standards and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.
The garlic in GarlicRich is concentrated 10:1. Each highly potent and odourless 500 mg softgel equals eight cloves of whole garlic.