90 Vegetarian Capsules (SKU 1722)
- Supports mild-to-severe digestive complaints, fatigue, and loss of energy
- Digestive support for the consumption of gluten, casein, and lactose-containing foods (beans, milk and cheese)
- Eases gas and bloating associated with the consumption of fibre-rich foods
- Improves symptoms associated with food sensitivities, allergies, and celiac disease
- Optimizes the absorption of nutrients
- Uniquely supports the digestive system and normalizes the inflammatory response
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors Gluten Relief is specially formulated with a balanced blend of enzymes needed for complete digestion of difficult-to-digest foods, especially cereal grains and milk products, which contain carbohydrate, protein, gluten, and casein. Improved digestion of these foods can help ease digestive complaints and lighten the load on the digestive system.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Enzyme blend||376 mg|
|Fungal protease (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (whole)||247.5 mg (33,750 FCC HUT)|
|Bacterial protease (Bacillus subtilis) (whole cell)||9 mg (938 FCC PC)|
|Peptizyme SPTM Serratiopeptidase (Serratia) (whole cell)||38 mg (3,750 FCC SU)|
|Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus) (stem)||2 mg (37,500 FCC PU)|
|Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit)||1 mg (37,500 FCC PU)|
|Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei) (whole)||1 mg (75 FCC CU)|
|Lactase (beta-galactosidase) (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (whole)||4 mg (154 FCC ALU)|
|Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (whole)||19 mg (1875 FCC DU)|
|Alpha-amylase (Bacillus subtilis) (whole cell)||38 mg (375 FCC BAU)|
|Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger) (whole)||11 mg (11.25 FCC AGU)|
|Lipase (triacylglycerol lipase) (Candida rugosa) (whole)||1 mg (113 FCC LU)|
|Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) (whole)||4 mg (38 FCC GalU)|
|FCC: Food Chemical Codex; HUT: Hemoglobin Unit on the Tyrosine Basis; PC: Protease Unit; SU: Serratiopeptidase Unit; PU: Papain Unit; CU: Cellulase Unit; ALU: Acid Lactase Unit; DU: Dextrinizing Unit; BAU: Bacterial Amylase Unit; AGU: Amyloglucosidase Unit; LU: Lipase Unit; GaIU: Galactosidase Activity Unit.|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsRice powder, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Sensitivities to gluten and dairy proteins can result in digestive discomfort, poor nutrient absorption, and other complications.
- Gluten Relief® is a unique enzyme blend specifically developed to support the digestive process and the breakdown of foods containing gluten and/or dairy proteins.
Proper digestion is critical to health and well-being. Digestive enzymes are released by the digestive tract when we eat, and enzymes are also present in whole foods to aid digestion. However, many people are deficient in enzymes and have difficulty digesting food properly.
Gluten is a sticky protein found in wheat and other grains including oats, rye, and barley. Casein is a protein found in high amounts in cow’s milk and cheese. Lactose is also known as milk sugar and is the main sugar found in milk and dairy products.
Natural Factors Gluten Relief is specially formulated with a balanced blend of enzymes needed for complete digestion of difficult-to-digest foods, especially cereal grains and milk products, which contain carbohydrate, protein, gluten, and casein. Beans and legumes contain starches that can be difficult to digest. Improved digestion of these foods can help ease digestive complaints and lighten the load on the digestive system, improving energy levels and vitality, reducing disease, and improving health and wellness. The special enzyme blend contains the essential proteases I, II, III, IV, in addition to amylase I and II, glucoamylase, cellulose, lactase, and alpha-galactosidase, and is suitable for vegetarians.