30 Vegetarian Capsules (SKU 1861)
- May help reduce the duration of diarrhea in people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Helps restore and maintain intestinal flora
- Helps reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea in children older than 12 years of age
- Source of probiotics to support intestinal/gastrointestinal health
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors Relief Biotic® is a multi-strain formula featuring 7 billion colony forming units (cfu) of probiotics, including Lactobacillus, Bacillus, and Enterococcus strains shown to relieve some symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). This innovative probiotic formula also helps reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea and is shelf stable – no refrigeration required!
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:|
|7 billion* active cells of the following specially cultured strains of probiotics:|
|Total bacterial culture||7 billion cfu†|
|Lactobacillus helveticus (R0052) (whole cell) (dairy)||2.9 %||0.2 billion cfu†|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (R0011) (whole cell) (dairy)||54.2 %||3.8 billion cfu†|
|Bacillus subtilis (R0179) (whole cell) (plant)||4.3 %||0.3 billion cfu†|
|Enterococcus faecium (R0026) (whole cell) (human)||38.6 %||2.7 billion cfu†|
|†cfu: colony forming units|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsPotato starch, lactose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), whey powder, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), ascorbic acid.
- ReliefBiotic is an innovative probiotic formulation developed to address irritable bowel syndrome.
- Each capsule contains 4 unique clinically researched strains and guaranteed 7 billion active cells*.
- Could help reduce the duration of diarrhea in those with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health.
- Helps to reduce the risk of antibiotic associated diarrhea in children older than 12 years of age.
Relief Biotic is an innovative formula featuring four probiotic strains shown to alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). IBS is a common cause of abdominal discomfort, gas, bloating, and diarrhea, with symptoms connected to emotional upset and stress, lactose intolerance, and antibiotic use.
This comprehensive formula provides a guaranteed minimum of 7 billion colony forming units (cfu), including 3.8 billion cfu of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (R0011) and 0.2 billion cfu of Lactobacillus helvetica (R0052), a probiotic combination backed by over 20 years of research and 22 clinical studies. It has proven effective in reducing the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD) in children and adults, and people with IBS. This formula also includes 0.3 billion cfu of Bacillus subtilis (R0179) and 2.7 billion cfu of Enterococcus faecium (R0026) for further gastrointestinal support, specifically reducing the duration of diarrhea associated with IBS.
Relief Biotic is vegetarian friendly, shelf stable, and features probiotics resistant to gastric acid, meaning that the bacteria reach the intestine intact, can be taken without food, and do not require refrigeration. This probiotic formula supports a healthy gut microbiome, helping to reduce IBS symptoms and the risk of AAD.