90 Capsules (SKU 4800)
- Helps repair and regenerate a liver damaged by hepatitis, cirrhosis, or other liver diseases
- Protects the liver from potential damage due to exposure to toxins, or excess alcohol consumption
- Improves digestion and gallbladder function
- Excellent support when following a cleanse or detoxification program
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Milk Thistle Phytosome is a potent herbal extract that also includes dandelion, turmeric, and artichoke for comprehensive liver support. Phytosomes are achieved through a patented process that binds the active ingredient in milk thistle with phosphatidylcholine molecules. Phytosomes are more easily absorbed by the body, making the herb more effective.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Milk Thistle (silymarin) Phytosome® (Providing 22.5 mg silybin)||150 mg|
|Providing Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seed)||50 mg|
| Patented Phytosome® process binds milk thistle extract to phosphatidylcholine.|
|Dandelion Powder (Taraxacum officinale) (root)||40 mg|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root)||40 mg|
|Artichoke Powder (Cynara scolymus) (leaf)||40 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsGelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), rice powder, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Used in herbal medicine to promote a healthy liver.
- Milk Thistle Phytosome is the result of a unique, patented process that binds milk thistle and key actives to phosphatidylcholine (from non-GMO soy lecithin) resulting in superior bioavailability than regular milk thistle.
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) has been found effective for all sorts of liver disorders and it is being confirmed through laboratory studies and extensive clinical trials. The active ingredients in milk thistle are flavonoids comprised of silybin, silydianin and silychristin, collectively known as silymarin. Milk thistle extract is indicated for liver disease associated with alcohol abuse, chronic hepatitis, and protects those working with toxic chemicals, and other substances harmful to the liver.
Dandelion benefits liver functions and has been used for centuries to treat liver disorders, especially jaundice.
Artichoke increases bile flow, is helpful for digestion and liver disorders.
Turmeric exhibits strong antioxidant activity, has a liver-protective effect and increases bile solubility.