200 mL (SKU 35740)
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Supports development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
- Source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for the maintenance of good health
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors SeaRich Omega-3 is the most delicious fish oil around! Made using the freshest, highest quality omega-3 fish oil, each teaspoon (5 mL) provides 750 mg EPA and 500 mg DHA in great-tasting, easily absorbed triglyceride form, helping support brain function and cardiovascular health.
|Each teaspoon (5 mL) contains:|
|Fish oil (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)||4500 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1500 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)†||750 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)†||500 mg|
|† Triglyceride form|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsNatural flavours (lemon, lemon oil), natural mixed vitamin E, monk fruit extract.
- Made using the freshest and highest quality omega-3 fish oil and blended with non-GMO flavours to create the most delicious fish oil around!
- Supports cognitive health and brain function and helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols.
- 40 servings per bottle.
Natural Factors SeaRich Omega-3 is a great-tasting omega-3 formula made using the freshest, highest quality fish oil, to support cognitive and cardiovascular health. Each teaspoon provides 750 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 500 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in triglyceride form that offers higher bioavailability and ensures no fishy repeat or odour.
Omega-3 fatty acids are integral to our health and well-being, and are important components of every cell in our body. Overwhelming research confirms that omega-3 EPA and DHA, are vital for the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves along with providing support for cognitive health and brain function throughout life. This formula is ideal for supporting concentration and learning potential in children, as well as for adults looking to maintain cognitive function later in life.
Omega-3s can also help reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols, benefiting cardiovascular health, along with supporting immune health, and healthy skin and joints. SeaRich Omega-3 is sustainably sourced from sardine, anchovies, and /or mackerel, is rigorously tested for purity, and certified by ISURA™ and the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS®). Naturally sweetened with (near-zero calorie) monk fruit and blended with natural, non-GMO flavours, SeaRich Omega-3 can be taken directly from the spoon or even be added to smoothies!