60 Vegetarian Capsules (SKU 1757)
- Supports healthy liver function
- Contains antioxidants to protect liver cells from free radical damage
- Helps maintain normal glutathione levels
- Provides a source of Siliphos to strengthen liver cell membranes
- Complements cleanses and detoxification regimes naturally
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Siliphos Phytosome Clinical Strength Milk Thistle contains the most bioavailable form of the antioxidant silybin. Phytosome technology allows greater absorption of silybin, a flavonoid that unlocks milk thistle’s main health benefits. Phosphatidylcholine helps replace and repair liver cell membranes, supporting healthy liver function.
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:|
|Siliphos® milk thistle Phytosome® (Silybum marianum (seed) &Glycine max (non-GMO soybean)) (29–36% silybin)||160 mg|
|Patented Phytosome® process binds milk thistle extract to phosphatidylcholine.|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsVegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, silica, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Source of antioxidants.
- Helps support liver function.
- Milk thistle seeds contain a flavonoid complex known as silymarin composed of silybin, silydianin, and silychristin.
- Research has shown that it is the absorption of silybin that is the key to unlocking the health benefits of milk thistle.
- However, regular silybin is poorly absorbed and easily destroyed when it enters the stomach and digestive tract.
- Siliphos is developed using a proprietary Phytosome technology developed specifically to optimize silybin absorption.
Siliphos Phytosome is a clinical strength milk thistle extract standardized to 29–36% of the main active component silybin. Research has shown that the absorption of silybin is the key to unlocking the health benefits of milk thistle, but regular silybin is poorly absorbed and easily destroyed during digestion. Siliphos is created using a proprietary phytosome technology developed specifically to optimize silybin absorption and its availability for use by the body.
Milk thistle has been clinically shown to support liver function by fighting oxidative stress and stimulating the production of glutathione, a key antioxidant. It is an ideal product for adults who are concerned about liver function or exposure to dietary and environmental toxins as well as those requiring assistance in weight management or a cleanse. As a source of phosphatidylcholine, Siliphos also protects liver cells by helping repair and replace their membranes. At a dosage of 1–3 160 mg capsules per day, Siliphos Phytosome is one of the highest strength concentrations of silybin available. The vegetarian and vegan-friendly formula is made entirely from non-GMO ingredients.