90 Softgels (SKU 4186)
- Used in herbal medicine to help alleviate the symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland
- Improves symptoms such as weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, and frequent urination
- May improve sleep quality as a result of reducing nighttime urination
- Natural alternative to prostate drugs with no major side effects
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Research-based ProstCare combines a standardized saw palmetto berry extract with pygeum, as well as pumpkin and flaxseed oil, for superior male urinary and prostate support. Saw palmetto and pygeum are nature’s best-known botanical treatments for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a common condition affecting most men over 40.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Saw palmetto extract (Serenoa repens) (fruit)||80 mg|
|(Standardized to contain 85–95% free fatty acids, esters and sterols)|
|Pygeum (Pygeum africanum) (bark)||20 mg|
|(Standardized to contain 13% sterols)|
|Pumpkin oil (Cucurbita pepo) (seed)||130 mg|
|Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed)||130 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsSoftgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), non-GMO sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax.
- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve the urologic symptoms (e.g. weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and nighttime urination) associated with mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
ProstCare helps to relieve the urologic symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia and contains a combination of saw palmetto berry extract and Pygeum africanum for the support the male genitor-urinary tract.
Saw Palmetto Berry is the fat-soluble extract of the saw palmetto fruit has been used to treat prostatitis and urinary tract infections.
Pygeum africanum grows in Southern Africa, Madagascar and Central Africa. The fissured brown bark contains three components that may improve prostate and urinary tract health.
Flaxseed oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids. When these essential fatty acids are added to the diet there is usually a noted improvement for many patients.
Pumpkin seed oil is rich in zinc and is effective in reducing the size and symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It also inhibits the activity of the enzyme that converts testosterone.