60 Softgels (SKU 2614)
- Reduces age-related memory loss
- Enhances learning and concentration
- Improves the ability to think, learn, and remember
- A highly absorbable and stable form of PS
- Soy-free, because it’s derived from non-GMO sunflower oil
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors PS•IQ Memory is a unique formula comprised of key omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids that work synergistically with phosphatidylserine (PS) to optimize brain function. The combination of PS, phosphatidylcholine, DHA, EPA, and GLA supports memory, learning, vocabulary and concentration, and helps prevent age-related cognitive decline.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Phosphatidylserine-enriched Sunflower Lecithin|
|(Helianthus annuus) (seed)||138 mg|
|Also contains naturally occurring phosphatidylcholine (PC),phosphatidylinositol (PI), and phosphatidylethanolamine (PE).|
|Fish Oil (Tuna)||200 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||50 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||10 mg|
|Evening Primrose Oil|
|(Oenothera biennis) (seed)||150 mg|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||15 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||97 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol) (soy free)||10 mg AT (15 IU)|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsSoftgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), non-GMO sunflower oil.
- A daily phosphatidylserine (PS) supplement supports healthy brain function, since PS occurs naturally in the brain and is integral to all brain cell activity.
- PS-IQ is comprised of key omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids that work synergistically with PS to optimize brain function.
- Natural Factors uses Sharp-PS® GREEN, a highly absorbable and stable form of PS that is 100% soy free because it is derived from non-GMO sunflower oil.
PS•IQ Memory is a unique formula comprised of phosphatidylserine (PS), EPA and DHA from fish oil, and GLA and LA from evening primrose oil. These omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids work synergistically with PS to optimize brain function, influencing the integrity and fluidity of cell membranes, as well as supporting a multitude of neural activities. The formula also contains naturally occurring phosphatidylcholine (PC), a major structural component of the cell membrane.
PS and essential fatty acids are important components of our brain cells. Research shows that PS enhances our ability to learn, think, and remember, while DHA is crucial to brain growth and development, and to protecting and maintaining normal brain function as we age. EFAs help control inflammation and improve memory function and mood, as well as benefit the cardiovascular system.
Unfortunately, as we get older our production of PS decreases, which can contribute to cognitive decline. Research shows that PS supplementation supports brain function and revitalization – especially with respect to tasks that require memory, vocabulary, and concentration – as well as improving mood and reducing stress.
Natural Factors uses Sharp-PS® GREEN, a highly absorbable and stable form of PS derived from non-GMO sunflower oil that is 100% soy-free.