200 g (SKU 4991)
- Source of soluble fibre for the maintenance of healthy gastrointestinal function
- Helps relieve minor gastrointestinal symptoms associated with IBS, including bloating, flatulence, dyspepsia, and altered bowel habits
- Proven prebiotic fibre
- Helps improve intestinal regularity including constipation and/or diarrhea
- Provides a gentle relief of constipation for adults and children above 8 years of age
- Helps reduce glycemic response and glycemic index when taken with food
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Reliefibre from Natural Factors provides a non-GMO, soluble dietary fibre to help improve bowel regularity and relieve minor symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Available in unflavoured and in delicious natural tropical flavour, this Monash University Low-FODMAP CertifiedTM and organic fibre supplement mixes easily with water, juice, or foods without changing the texture, thus providing convenient daily support for digestive health.
|Each serving (5 g) contains:|
|Reliefibre™ (organic partially hydrolyzed guar gum)||5 g|
|Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder that affects the large intestine. Symptoms of IBS typically include constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, and abdominal pain. Naturally sourced from organic guar beans, Reliefibre is a highly soluble dietary fibre and prebiotic. Reliefibre is low FODMAP certified and clinically recognized to maintain digestive health and relieve symptoms of IBS.|
|*FODMAPs are a group of short chain carbohydrates and sugar alcohols which can cause gas-related pain, constipation, and diarrhea in IBS sufferers.|
- Source of fibre for the maintenance of healthy gastrointestinal functions.
- Helps improve intestinal regularity including constipation and/or diarrhea.
- Helps relieve constipation and mild gastrointestinal discomfort, reduce the frequency of minor abdominal discomfort, and relieve bowel irregularity, bloating and other minor gastrointestinal symptoms in people with IBS, including flatulence, dyspepsia and altered bowel habits.
- Helps improve intestinal regularity in children.
- Provides a gentle relief of constipation including in children.
- Helps modulate stool conditions (from either loose or hard) to normal conditions.
- Helps reduce the need for laxative use.
- Helps reduce incidents of diarrhea.
- Helps reduce glycemic response and glycemic index when taken with food.
Reliefibre is a certified organic and low-FODMAP fibre supplement that helps improve bowel regularity and relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Sourced from the guar bean, the organic fibre in Reliefibre is completely soluble in water, has zero viscosity, remains stable at low pH levels, and is extremely resistant to high temperatures.
Fibre is an essential part of any healthy diet, but getting enough fibre can be hard, especially on a low-FODMAP diet. Found in many common foods, FODMAPs (fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides, and polyols) are certain types of carbohydrates (sugars) that can be hard to digest for people with IBS, and result in unpleasant symptoms such as abdominal discomfort, bloating, gas, and diarrhea or constipation.
Each serving of Reliefibre provides 5 g of Monash University Low FODMAP CertifiedTM, organic, non-GMO, gluten-free fibre to support individuals with IBS. Reliefibre also supports weight control by helping you feel fuller for longer and supporting blood sugar regulation. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, Reliefibre is available in unflavoured and in a delicious natural tropical flavour. This prebiotic fibre can be used by adults and children aged 8 and older for gentle relief of constipation and symptoms of IBS.
*FODMAPs are a group of short chain carbohydrates and sugar alcohols which can cause gas-related pain, constipation, and diarrhea in IBS sufferers.