60 Enteripure® Softgels (SKU 35494), 120 Enteripure® Softgels (SKU 35495)
- Concentrated source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Supports cognitive health and brain function
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- 45% smaller Enteripure® softgels are easier to swallow
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Many diets are lacking in omega-3s, healthy fats that repair cells, protect against heart disease, promote brain function and emotional health, and help fight inflammation. RxOmega-3 Mini-Gels from Natural Factors offer the quality omega-3s you need in an easy-to-swallow, Enteripure clear enteric softgel.
|Each Enteripure® softgel contains:|
|Fish oil concentrate (molecularly distilled, ultra purified)|
|(anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)||625 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||530 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||356 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||144 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsEnteripure® softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), natural vitamin E.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support cardiovascular health, cognitive health, and brain function.
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- RxOmega-3 is a pharmaceutical-grade fish oil providing one of the highest potencies of EPA and DHA available in a mini-gel for easy swallowing.
- Molecularly distilled and guaranteed for purity and safety from environmental pollutants like PCBs and mercury or other harmful compounds, RxOmega-3 surpasses the strictest international standards for quality.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids helps maintain cardiovascular health.
- One serving (2 softgels) of RxOmega-3 provides 712 mg of EPA and 288 mg of DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
- RxOmega-3 Enteripure mini-gels offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds pure and natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste.
Contrary to popular belief – and fad diets – fats are integral factors in the maintenance of health. Many diets lack essential fatty acids (EFAs), polyunsaturated fats with countless benefits for the cardiovascular, nervous, and musculoskeletal systems, as well as hormone production and cellular repair. They are “essential” because, although the body cannot make them, they are vital to health.
The most important EFAs are omega-3 and omega-6. The ideal omega-3 to omega-6 ratio is 1:4, but typical North American diets provide a 1:20 ratio, or even 1:30. Omega-6s generate inflammation, while omega-3s reduce it. Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Mini-Gels provide high levels of the omega-3s EPA and DHA to balance dietary intake.
The fish oils are pharmaceutical grade and non-GMO. Only the highest quality cold-water sources are used, and are guaranteed to be free from environmental pollutants, heavy metals, pesticides, and other harmful compounds. The easy-to-swallow mini-gels are 45% smaller than standard softgels, while still providing 500 mg of combined EPA/DHA, one of the highest potencies available in a mini-gel. The Enteripure®enteric softgels dissolve in the intestines, ensuring optimal absorption and no fishy aftertaste. Rather than a traditional chemical enteric coating, Enteripure employs the latest technology to incorporate the plant-sourced enteric ingredients into the softgel casing itself.