90 Softgels (SKU 1071), 360 Softgels (SKU 1073), 180 Softgels (SKU 1072), 500 Softgels (SKU 1074)
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium, a healthy diet, and regular exercise
- Aids in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin, which the body creates when skin is exposed to ultraviolet light. It is essential for immune function, calcium absorption, building and maintaining strong bones and teeth, and overall health. Many individuals lack sufficient vitamin D, and vitamin D supplementation is widely recommended throughout life.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||2500 IU (62.5 mcg)|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsSoftgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil.
- Vitamin D intake, when combined with sufficient calcium, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis in people with vitamin D deficiency.
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Natural Factors SunVitamin D3 provides a convenient, high-potency dose of vitamin D as cholecalciferol to help prevent vitamin D deficiency, and for the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 is the natural form of this vital nutrient and is most effective at raising blood levels of active vitamin D.
Vitamin D plays a key role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, two minerals that are vital for proper bone mineralization and turnover. Vitamin D is also required for the body’s innate and adaptive immune responses.
Each tablet or softgel delivers a single 2500 IU (62.5 mcg) dose of vitamin D3 for convenient maintenance of adequate vitamin D levels in people who are deficient due to a low dietary intake, minimal sun exposure, or inadequate absorption. When combined with an adequate calcium intake, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, vitamin D3 helps reduce the risk of developing the brittle, weak bones of osteoporosis.
SunVitamin D3 2500 IU is certified non-GMO and is available as tablets or softgels in multiple sizes. This formula contains no artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners, and is suitable for use during pregnancy and while nursing an infant.