90 Liquid Softgels (SKU 1065)
- Supports immune function
- Helps in connective tissue formation and repair
- Supports healthy skin and mucous membranes
- Contributes to the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Helps prevent vitamin A, vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, and copper deficiencies
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors Super Immune Formula combines seven essential nutrients to help maintain immune system function, connective tissue formation, and healthy mucous membranes. Each softgel contains vitamins A and D3, omega-3 essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and essential trace minerals magnesium, zinc, and copper for one-per-day support.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Fish oil (anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel)||150 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||54 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||40.5 mg|
|Vitamin A (palmitate)||500 IU (150 mcg RAE)|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1000 IU (25 mcg)|
|Magnesium (HVP chelate)||50 mg|
|Zinc (bisglycinate)||5 mg|
|Copper (gluconate)||0.5 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsSoftgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), non-GMO sunflower oil, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax.
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes, and immune function.
- Helps in tissue formation and in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and in maintaining the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells and to maintain proper muscle function.
Natural Factors Super Immune Formula provides comprehensive immune system support with a combination of vitamins A and D3, essential trace minerals magnesium, zinc, and copper, as well as omega-3 essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Together, these nutrients fulfill a broad range of structural and biochemical roles throughout the body and immune system.
Vitamins A and D are both immunosupportive fat-soluble vitamins. Vitamin A promotes healing and is needed for skin and mucous membrane health, while vitamin D helps maintain the body’s innate and adaptive immune responses. Zinc is well known for supporting and protecting the immune system and, like copper, is a trace element needed for the proper repair and maintenance of connective tissue. Magnesium is an electrolyte that assists with tissue formation and the metabolism of nutrients, while EPA and DHA are key structural components found within every cell of the body, including those in the immune system.
Super Immune Formula is a great choice for adults who want to supplement their diet with additional immune supportive nutrients. Each softgel provides a convenient one-per-day dose to help maintain adequate levels within the body. The formula contains no artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners, or GMOs.