180 Softgels (SKU 2352), 90 Softgels (SKU 2351)
- Eases the symptoms of PMS
- Improves skin health and reduces eczema symptoms
- Supports cardiovascular health including healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps manage inflammation, a factor in many chronic diseases
- Helps relieve dry eye symptoms
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
OmegaFactors Ultra Prim Evening Primrose Oil is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid for optimal health, with 50 mg of GLA in each softgel. This ultra-purified, cold-pressed evening primrose oil is a great option for improving hormone balance, relieving inflammation, and nourishing the skin, as well as supporting cardiovascular and eye health.
|Each softgel contains:|
| Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) (seed) || 500 mg|
| Gamma-linolenic acid ||50 mg|
| Cis-linoleic acid ||360 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsSoftgel (gelatin, glycerin, puri- fied water), vitamin E.
- A source of omega-6 essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Ultra Prim is made from the highest quality evening primrose oil, extracted by cold pressing, also called expeller pressing.
- This gentle method crushes the seed to release its nutritional oil, without the application of external heat or harsh solvents such as hexane.
- Cold pressing enhances stability and helps preserve the nutritional components of the oil.
- Ultra Prim is also ultra-purified to remove any organic residues or impurities, giving you a stable product without preservatives.
Natural Factors OmegaFactors Ultra Prim Evening Primrose Oil is derived from the highest quality evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) seeds, and extracted by cold pressing (expeller pressing) without the use of hexane or other solvents. This ultra-purified source of omega-6 essential fatty acids is highly stable and free of preservatives, offering 50 mg of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and 360 mg of cis-linoleic acid (LA) in each 500 mg softgel.
The essential fatty acids in Ultra Prim play an important role in the management of inflammation, cholesterol levels, hormonal balance, eye and skin health, and circulation. Ultra Prim may help prevent cardiovascular disease, reduce the risk of dangerous blood clots, and support healthy blood pressure.
Due to its beneficial effects on the immune system, cell membranes, and hormonal balance, GLA helps ease symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and atopic eczema. GLA supports the health and appearance of the skin, can decrease inflammation, and even offers relief from dry eyes for contact lens wearers.
Evening primrose oil is an important source of GLA for anyone who wants to increase their intake of this omega-6 essential fatty acid.