1 kg (SKU 2923)
- Improves body composition by building lean muscle
- Supports healthy blood sugar balance and immune function
- Promotes healthy weight loss in overweight individuals
- Minimizes age-related muscle and bone loss
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors Vegan Protein combines 100% natural plant proteins, providing a balanced profile of the amino acids needed for healthy bones, muscle, and cartilage. Each serving provides 22 g of protein from non-GMO legumes, organic grains, and seeds. Vegan Protein is naturally sweetened, and contains no additives or added gluten.
|Each serving (2 scoops (47 g)) contains:|
|Non-GMO yellow pea protein isolate, organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic hemp protein, non-GMO chia protein||22 g|
|Alpha-linolenic acid (from chia (Salvia hispanica) (seed))||84 mg|
|Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus) (stem)|| 100 mg
(1,500,000 FCC PU)
|FCC: Food Chemical Codex; PU: Papain Unit.|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsOrganic cane sugar, natural vanilla cream flavour, xylitol.
- Natural Factors Vegan Protein is a unique combination of 100% natural vegetarian proteins derived from non-GMO pea, organic sprouted brown rice, organic hemp, and non-GMO chia.
- It also contains bromelain to support protein digestion.
- Vegan Protein is sweetened with xylitol and organic cane sugar and flavoured with natural vanilla bean.
- It contains no additives or added gluten.
- Source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and alpha-linolenic acid for the maintenance of good health.
High protein diets have been shown to improve body composition (percentages of bone, muscle, and fat) by promoting healthy weight loss in those who are overweight, helping athletes build muscle mass, and minimizing muscle and bone loss in the elderly. Protein also improves cholesterol levels and blood sugar regulation, and reduces risk factors for heart disease. Since the body has no way of storing protein, relatively large amounts of it are required in the diet daily.
Vegetarian diets have become more popular, as they are associated with many health benefits due to their low fat content and high content of fibre, vitamins, and phytonutrients. However, vegans and vegetarians must ensure their protein intake provides the complete spectrum of essential amino acids by combining plant proteins from legumes, grains, and seeds. This is especially important for pregnant women, infants, growing children, athletes, and the elderly.
Natural Factors Vegan Protein is a blend of 100% natural plant proteins derived from non-GMO yellow pea, organic-sprouted brown rice, and organic hemp and chia seeds. It contains all the essential amino acids, including high concentrations of the three important branched-chain amino acids L-leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine. Vegan Protein delivers 22 g of protein per serving, is naturally sweetened, and contains no additives or added gluten.