180 Vegetarian Capsules (SKU 1067)
- Provides easily absorbed vitamin D3 from lichen
- Ideal for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Improves calcium absorption for strong bones and teeth
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors Vitamin D3 is sourced from wild-harvested lichen. This unique non-GMO formula was developed especially for vegans and vegetarians, who are more likely to lack this essential nutrient. It provides the most bioactive form of vitamin D3, cholecalciferol, for strong bones and a healthy immune system.
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lichen)||1000 IU (25 mcg)|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Sourced from wild harvested lichen, the plant-based vitamin D in this formula is in the natural form (cholecalciferol).
- Natural vitamin D3 is the bioactive form of vitamin D and is necessary for the efficient utilization of calcium, in turn helping to form and maintain strong bones and a healthy immune system.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Natural Factors Vitamin D3 is a new plant-based source of this essential nutrient, developed especially for vegans and vegetarians. Carefully extracted from lichen, it provides natural vitamin D in its most bioactive form, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Vitamin D, known as the “sunshine vitamin”, is vital for bone development and immune system health. It facilitates efficient calcium utilization, which in turn helps form and maintain strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D also contributes to a healthy immune system. Since the chief dietary source of vitamin D is fish and fortified dairy products, strict vegetarians and vegans are often lacking in vitamin D. With 1000 IU in each capsule, Natural Factors Vitamin D3 helps meet individual vitamin D requirements when dietary intake or sun exposure is low.
This unique plant-based vitamin D3 is highly bioavailable. It is sourced from a unique species of non-GMO lichen which has the ability to produce vitamin D in the natural D3 form. Vitamin D3 is more easily absorbed and utilized by the body. The lichen is wild-harvested and extracted in a sustainable manner, and carefully processed to ensure optimum purity and stability.