180 Softgels (SKU 8000), 120 Softgels (SKU 1293), 360 Softgels (SKU 1056), 60 Softgels (SKU 1292)
- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Increases calcium absorption and helps guide calcium into bones
- Helps build strong bones and teeth
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Provides double-action support for bone and vascular health
- Ideal to use alongside calcium supplementation
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Vitamin K + D from Natural Factors provides two major fat-soluble vitamins for bone and vascular health: bioactive and highly bioavailable vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7 [MK-7]) from natto beans. Both vitamins act on calcium and guide the mineral toward where it is needed throughout the body.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (MK-7) (natto bean)||120 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lanolin)||1000 IU (25 mcg)|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMedium chain triglycerides, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), yellow beeswax, lecithin.
- Combining vitamins D and K may provide even better support than the individual nutrients for bone and teeth development, and vascular health.
- Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable D3 and MK-7 forms.
Vitamin K + D from Natural Factors features vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7), an advanced, fat-soluble form of vitamin K that serves multiple functions in the body. Vitamin K2 plays a critical role in protecting the heart, as well as in building strong bones. As a director of calcium, vitamin K2 guides the mineral toward tissues where it is needed, such as bones, and away from tissues where it could have a negative effect, such as arteries. The highly bioavailable MK-7 from natto beans is the only form of vitamin K2 that offers 24-hour protection in a single daily dose. Other commercially available subtypes of vitamin K2, such as MK-4, only last four to six hours in the body and are required in much larger dosages to be effective.
Vitamin D is also a fat-soluble vitamin essential for calcium absorption, playing an important role in the growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. Ongoing and current research outlines the importance of vitamin D in the prevention of osteoporosis. It helps calcium absorption from the intestines, reduces calcium excretion, and facilitates calcium incorporation into the bones. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the safe, natural, and more biologically active form of vitamin D.
Vitamin K + D from Natural Factors provides the ideal ratio of two major fat-soluble vitamins for overall health and support of bones and vascular health.