210 Softgels (SKU 8225), 90 Softgels (SKU 2256), 180 Softgels (SKU 2257)
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Brain, memory and learning support
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Excellent for eye and nerve health
- Improves skin texture and quality
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
OmegaFactors Wild Pacific Salmon Oil is derived exclusively from wild salmon, which is high in omega-3 EFAs. The naturally occurring ratio of EPA to DHA in wild salmon yields 107 mg of EPA and 93 mg of DHA in each 1300 mg softgel. The health benefits of omega-3s are for heart disease, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, and mental and emotional health, as well as improved brain, eye, and nerve development in infants and children.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Wild pacific salmon oil||1000 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||80 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||70 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsSoftgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), vitamin E.
- Omega-3 fatty acids including EPA and DHA help to maintain cardiovascular health.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function.
- Helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols.
- Wild salmon is a healthier choice than farmed salmon which is often found to contain high antibiotic, PCB, and dioxin levels.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and astaxanthin, wild salmon oil has a naturally occurring ratio of EPA to DHA.
- Wild salmon is a better environmental choice too as salmon farms pollute coastal waters.
- The oil is extracted from already harvested salmon using fish parts that would otherwise be wasted, thereby conserving existing stocks.
- Regularly tested for chemical residue and heavy metals to ensure a safe and pure source of fish oil.
Salmon oil is an excellent source of important omega-3 fatty acids. Thousands of studies show the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids for the heart and circulatory system. Two important omega-3 fatty acids are eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA), both found liberally in cold water fish such as salmon. These fatty acids help reduce low density lipoproteins (LDLs) and raise levels of good high density lipoproteins (HDLs). These nutrients also reduce blood vessel constriction, lower fibrinogen, (the blood clotting factor), and keep platelets from becoming too sticky.
OmegaFactors Wild Pacific Salmon Oil softgel capsules are pure salmon oil, with the fatty acid ratio found in free-swimming salmon. Here's why this is unique: To achieve high ratios of EPA to DHA, commercially available salmon oil capsules are fortified with other fish oils. One benefit of OmegaFactors Wild Pacific Salmon Oil is that it has the lowest cholesterol levels, in contrast to the higher levels of cholesterol found in farmed salmon oil.
Wild salmon is a healthier choice than farmed salmon, which is often found to contain high antibiotic, PCB and dioxin levels. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and astaxanthin, wild salmon oil has a naturally occurring ratio of EPA to DHA. Wild salmon is a better environmental choice too as salmon farms pollute coastal waters.
Environmentally conscious consumers need not worry about salmon stock depletion when taking this product. The oil is extracted from already harvested salmon using fish parts that would otherwise be wasted, thereby conserving existing stocks and is regularly tested for chemical residue and heavy metals to ensure a safe and pure source of fish oil.