Natural Factors Internet Sales Policy
Rev. Feb 23, 2023
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your continued support of the Natural Factors (hereinafter referred to as “NF”) brand. We recognize that our approved retailers, practitioners, and distributors (hereinafter referred to as “Resellers”) invest time and resources in supporting our brand through consumer education, staff training, and promotional planning. As a brand, we intend to maintain our reputation for producing products of superior quality and efficacy, protect your investment, and discourage price-based advertising that could be detrimental to the forenamed objectives. To that end, we ask that all resellers adhere to the following terms and conditions of this policy to remain in good standing with our brand. Failure to abide by this policy may result in the suspension and/or indefinite dissolution of your account with NF. This policy applies to all new and existing NF resellers and their sale of NF products on the internet.
Required Disclosure; Prior Authorization Required
- To sell NF products on the internet, reseller must submit comprehensive domain and/or marketplace information to NF under the “Ecommerce Sales Channels” section of the wholesale application, including URLs and seller names. Any changes to reseller’s ecommerce sales channel information, following wholesale application approval, must be submitted to email@example.com. NF reserves the right to request current ecommerce sales channel information from reseller at any time.
- NF requires reseller to obtain written authorization to sell NF products on any third-party online marketplace (e.g., eBay, Target.com, Walmart.com, Sears.com) prior to the commencement of sales through said channels. It is NF’s sole discretion to approve or deny any reseller marketplace request. Failure to disclose to NF all websites and channels through which reseller intends to sell NF products is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate suspension of your account, up to and including termination.
- Reseller must disclose to NF all corporate and business names under its control. Any reseller operating under an assumed name/” Doing Business As” (d/b/a) must disclose its registered legal name as well as all such business names associated. Reseller agrees to inform NF of the sale or acquisition of its business or any existing businesses under its control and/or expansion into additional retail locations.
- Effective March 1, 2023, NF does not allow any 3rd party sales of its products on the Amazon marketplace. Selling NF products on Amazon following the effective date constitutes a direct policy violation.
- Any Reseller found listing NF products on Amazon may be subject to corrective action on the marketplace in addition to any sanctions deemed appropriate by NF as listed below in section 13: Suspension and Cancellation.
- NF maintains an Authorized Reseller program for the Walmart marketplace, whereby sellers approved by prior, written authorization are permitted to list NF products on the marketplace. Authorized Resellers must only ship products directly from their location and must not sell via Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) without prior written authorization from NF. Failure to comply with NF’s Walmart marketplace policy will result in corrective action on the marketplace in addition to any sanctions deemed appropriate by NF as listed below in section 13: Suspension and Cancellation.
- Any authorized reseller identified selling NF product through Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) will be required to withdraw said inventory from WFS within three (3) business days of violation notification. Any charges for the removal will be the sole responsibility of the reseller.
- Resellers must not create or list on duplicate listings or create new UPC codes for any NF product(s).
- Authorized resellers must not enroll in any auto-ship or discounting programs on Walmart.com.
- Authorized resellers must not use marketing or ad management services on Walmart.com to sell NF products. All advertising and bidding are done solely by NF.
Sell to End-Users/Consumers Only and Do Not Sell in Bulk
- Resellers must sell to end consumers only. Resellers must not re-sell any NF product to international consumers, third-party exporters, B2B accounts, wholesalers, freight forwarders, or any third-party resellers of any kind. Resellers must not drop-ship NF products on behalf of any business, including retailers or online sellers.
- All bulk sales of NF products are prohibited.
Only Sell NF Products in Original, Unaltered Packaging / No Post Purchase Bundling
- Resellers must not alter, modify, or remove NF labels, packaging, material, or instructions. Resellers must not sell any products previously bundled by NF, including “pair packs” or products within a “pair pack” online.
- Resellers must not re-SKU or bundle any NF products on their own or with third party products, including bundling in online assortments and/or data feeds.
Only Purchase NF Products Directly from NF or an Authorized Distributor
Resellers must not buy NF products from other retailers/resellers, or from other sources not explicitly endorsed and authorized by NF. Product warranties and other benefits will only apply to products sold by resellers in accordance with this policy, as it may be updated periodically.
Report All Feedback Concerning NF Products
Resellers must immediately report to NF all feedback received concerning NF products to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hardcopy feedback should be scanned and forwarded to the same email address.
Maintain Accurate Product Information
As a condition of reseller’s e-commerce representation of NF, reseller agrees to maintain accurate and current identifying brand elements including NF’s brand name, product imagery, names, descriptions, and UPCs. Reseller agrees to use appropriately corresponding imagery with products of varying sizes. Alteration of NF product images is prohibited. (Contact an authorized NF representative for access to our trademarked content following account approval).
Return Resales / Forecasted Purchase Returns
- Reseller agrees that any returned NF products must not be re-sold.
- All Resellers understand they operate as a separate business entity and, as such, assume full responsibility for all products purchased from NF. NF has no duty to refund, replace, or credit for overstocked product or short expiration date products. Resellers will bear all risk associated with any speculative purchase of NF products based on perceived market demand or other market conditions. Any returns outside of this policy, in addition to subsequent credit issuance, are at the sole discretion of NF management.
Inspection of Products Before Shipment to the End User to Ensure Integrity of Packaging
Resellers must inspect the condition of all NF products for damage and tampering before shipment. If product is damaged or appears to be tampered with, it should not be sold/shipped and should be reported back to the NF US Order Desk.
Resellers must provide and display accurate contact information, such as a phone number and email address, on any website where reseller offers NF products.
Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP)
- NF has established a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) for all its products. MAP may be adjusted by NF at our sole discretion. Such adjustments shall be uniformly applied to all NF resellers.
- The MAP applies to the price at which NF products are advertised for sale to the consumer. Final sale price remains at the reseller’s discretion within the following of the Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (the “MAP Policy”). Total and final discount to the consumer may be anywhere from MSRP to maximum of 20%–30% off depending on the product (refer to MAP Price List). This includes sitewide sales and line drives. Please refer to the MAP Price List for full details and individual pricing.
- The MAP policy applies to all methods of advertisement of NF products, including, but not limited to, internet, print, media, and any other form of public advertising. The MAP policy applies to “in-cart” pricing, buy one, get one promotion, and coupons.
- The MAP policy applies solely to the advertised price off MSRP and not to in-store promotions or prices displayed at physical store locations where the consumer can purchase and take immediate delivery of product. Physical store locations exclude all virtual or web-based transactions.
Suspension and Cancellation
Should NF determine that a reseller is in violation of this policy, including the MAP policy, NF reserves the right to place the account on hold, cancel pending orders, restrict future orders, suspend and/or revoke discounts, or immediately revoke the authorization to purchase NF products for a period to be determined solely by NF. The NF Compliance Department is solely responsible for determining whether a violation has occurred, as well as the appropriate sanctions. NF reserves the right to revise, amend, or change this policy at our sole discretion, at any time.
This policy may not be modified without the prior written approval of an authorized representative of Natural Factors. No failure or delay by NF to enforce one or more of the terms, conditions, or obligations of this policy will (a) constitute waiver of such term, condition, or obligation, (b) preclude NF from requiring performance by reseller at any later time, or (c) be deemed to be a waiver of any other term, condition, or obligation in this policy.
Any questions or concerns regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com. No other representative of NF, unless previously authorized to do so, may comment on nor imply any capability of alteration or ambiguity of this policy.