Ultra Strength One-per-Day RxOmega-3 with Vitamin D3 Enteripure®
- Pharmaceutical grade: Provides research-supported omega-3s EPA & DHA, as well as naturally occurring DPA, from sustainably sourced and wild caught fish
- Molecularly distilled: Removes impurities such as mercury, PCBs, and glyphosate
- Enteripure®️ softgels: Revolutionary technology that provides advanced absorption and prevents breakdown in the stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste
- Quality checked: Guaranteed to meet or exceed the world’s most stringent fish oil standards
- Promotes heart and circulatory health*
- Encourages joint flexibility*
- Supports brain, eye, and nerve health*
Quercetin is a natural plant pigment classified as a bioflavonoid. This key dietary antioxidant helps mitigate oxidative stress by scavenging and neutralizing free radicals in the body and improves the antioxidant activity of other dietary compounds such as vitamin C (Askari et al., 2021).
Native to Southeast Asia, the brilliant yellow spice turmeric is a member of the ginger family. Arguably the best-known botanical today, the use of turmeric for both culinary and medicinal purposes dates back nearly 4,000 years.
Oregano is no average herb. For fans of Mediterranean cuisine, oregano’s unique aroma and flavor are definitely recognizable, but did you know that it has a long list of health benefits, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits?
Before it became a popular culinary ingredient, licorice was used as a medicine by ancient civilizations throughout Europe and Asia.
Echinacea, a popular flowering plant native to North America, is no stranger to health enthusiasts. Echinacea may be beautiful to look at, but did you know it also has a long list of health benefits?
For many people, these tart North American berries are too lip-puckering to eat fresh. Thankfully, cranberry extracts offer an even more concentrated source of antioxidants than their fresh counterparts.
This Mediterranean herb with spiky purple flowers, named after its milky white veins, has been treasured for its healing properties since the first century AD.
Wild Alaskan Salmon
Wild Salmon Oil delivers essential fatty acids just as nature intended.
Gamma-aminobutyric acid, also simply known as GABA, has been clinically shown to be effective in helping soothe a racing mind.
What Else Should I Know?