156 g Powder (SKU 4549), 306 g Powder (SKU 4550)
- Aids muscle cell repair and growth after exercise
- Helps restore plasma glutamine levels after physical stress
- Supports immune system health after physical stress
- Encourages healthy digestive function after physical stress
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Product informationProduct information
- Nutritional factsNutrition
- Advanced infoExtra
Natural Factors CurcuminRich Muscle Recovery & Growth Optimizer combines high-absorption Theracurmin with a micronized form of the amino acid L-glutamine. The convenient
|Each serving (5.2 g) contains:|
|L-glutamine (micronized)||5 g|
|Theracurmin® curcumin† from turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)||30 mg|
|†A highly bioavailable form of curcumin – the most active curcuminoid in turmeric|
Suggested UseAssists in muscle cell repair after exercise. Helps restore plasma glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress, and supports healthy immune and digestive function after periods of physical stress. Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Curcumin is the yellow pigment in turmeric with many valued health benefits, but it is difficult for the body to absorb. Theracurmin is a natural curcumin preparation that utilizes advanced techniques to reduce curcumin’s particle size, dramatically increasing its solubility and bioavailability. Detailed absorption studies have proven that Theracurmin is the best-absorbed form of curcumin on the market.‡
Muscle Recovery &Growth Optimizer combines Theracurmin with micronized L-glutamine to:
- Support muscle cell repair after exercise
- Support the body’s natural inflammatory response
- Support immune and digestive system health after periods of physical stress
- Exert powerful antioxidant activity
CurcuminRich Muscle Recovery &Growth Optimizer is a highly absorbable formula for muscle recovery and growth that combines Theracurmin, the most bioavailable form of curcumin available, with micronized L-glutamine. Together, Theracurmin and L-glutamine work to support the body’s recovery from physical stress by exerting powerful antioxidant activity and supporting a healthy inflammatory response. It encourages muscle cell repair and growth, especially following strenuous exercise, and supports immune and digestive system health to help protect against infections following prolonged or intense exercise.
Glutamine is a naturally occurring amino acid involved in numerous metabolic processes, including the formation of proteins and energy production. The body’s need for it increases after strenuous physical exertion and during recovery from illness or injury. This can lead to a glutamine deficiency, leaving the body more vulnerable to impaired immune response and infection.